Tuesday 5 March 2013

The Perks of Being a Woman


In light of International Women’s Day on Friday, 8th March this year, I will be highlighting why I love being a woman. There are tons and tons of perks of being a woman. Here’s my list. What would be on yours?

A) I get to bear children. I get to house my unborn child for 9 months (or so) and then excruciatingly give birth to this child.



B) We get to balance it all – work, family, friends and all the other hulla ballu that comes with life.





C) I get to wear what I want: dresses, skirts, turbans, hijjabs, pants, blouses, heck even petty coats, and the list goes on forever.

D) I love being a woman in 2013 because turbans are trending. I get to wear my turban out of the house, come back home and sleep.


E) I have boobies.

F) I run the world. Even Beyonce agrees with me.


G) I get to have sleepovers with my girlfriends where we talk for hours and hours about the same thing but in different ways.

Sleepover scene from Grease

H) I get to wear accessories.




I) I get to wear nail polish of all colors and patterns.


J) I can get away with a lot of stuff if I play my cards right.



K) I am allowed to be a b*@$^ once a month just because of our biological make up.


L) I complain about having nothing to wear whilst staring at a closet full of stuff.
Source

M) I look bad a*$ in heels.




I could go on and on… We would like to know why you love being a woman. #WhyILoveBeingAWoman @4girlsforgirls

2 comments:

  1. we can discuss more than 10 topics in 1 hour and still follow what's being talked about......

    we can find EVERYTHING and anything in the house!

    we can wear spanx......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the last comment especially. I love that we can wear spanx. Tuck everything away and look perfect.

      Delete